The four-storey library building is constructed in the Safavid style of architectural design. The most interesting and attractive feature of the library is a replica of the Dome of the Rock which is also known as Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah. The Dome of the Rock or Qubbat As-Sakhrah is the crowning glory of the Haram Als-Sharif in Jerusalem and it is the oldest Islamic monument that stands today and certainly one of the most beautiful.
- A knowledge reference centre that pre-empts as an agent of change in developing holistic individuals.
- To provide effective translation and exchange of knowledge, cultures and values in inspiring individuals to be successful change agents.
- A balance of printed and non-printed resources that fulfill academic needs.
- Informative and light reading materials that develop and enrich skills, spiritual well-being, creativity, competency and personality traits and values.
- State-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure.
- Efficient and reliable services.