- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) preparatory courses for pre-university international students
- General English courses for both international and local school-leavers / pre-university students
- Business English / Professional English courses for working adults
- teacher training courses for local English teachers
- English camps and creative writing programmes during school holidays
- Buddy programmes with local institutions
AIULC’s highly experienced and passionate instructors strive to provide engaging learning experiences that are tailored to meet the language needs of any learner, whether they want to pass an English proficiency test, enhance language competence for continued professional development or simply practice English skills through fun activities, competitions and events.
In accordance with the University’s niche area of social business and 5A core values (Adab, Akhlak, Akidah, Amanah & Amalan), AIULC aims to make a mark as the go-to service provider of language learning to the local community and to support learners in their ultimate journey of inspiring minds and serving humanity.
Since the establishment of our Language Centre, our team has had the opportunity to work with learners from all walks of life, from a number of countries across the globe. This highly rewarding experience along with the chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives is what keeps us going. Deciding to learn or improve in a new language can open many doors, from a shot at quality education or a lucrative career, to ability to communicate with a global audience and affect social change. In accordance with the University’s niche area of social business and 5A core values (Adab, Akhlak, Akidah, Amanah & Amalan), we at AIU LC aim to support learners in their ultimate journey of inspiring minds and serving humanity.
Therefore, we welcome anyone and everyone who has similar dreams and ambitions. Apart from our in-house academic programmes, AIU LC organises several external programmes for different language needs and age groups and we hope to reach segments of the community for whom language learning programmes may not have been readily accessible.
For any enquiries or expression of interest in our services, we invite you to contact us directly. It is our hope that AIU LC become the premiere language service provider in the northern region, and God willing soon we will be able to expand our horizons much further and take the name of AIU LC to greater heights.
Sherina Shahnaz Mohamed Fauzi
Coordinator, AIU Language Centre
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Preparatory Course
- Professional Business English courses
- General English courses / workshops
- English camps / school holiday activities
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Preparatory Course / Workshop (coming soon)