Information, Communication and Technology Department
The Information, Communication and Technology Department aims to be a centre of technological excellence that advances learning, teaching, research, and student formation, in alignment with the vision and mission of Albukhary International University. The ICT Department is a support unit that offers and delivers ICT services for the university (staff and students) especially in ICT infrastructure, system development and academic / administrative activities.
- Towards providing latest and quality ICT services for the excellence of AIU.
- To provide and support the latest and quality ICT facilities efficiently and effectively.
- To provide excellent, accessible, reliable and secure ICT infrastructure, facilities and services in line with technological change.
- To develop, implement and improve the integration of ICT systems and tools that will further enhance productivity and efficiency in AIU.
- To improving and promote the use of ICT services and facilities effectively.
- Servers, file services and storage;
- Anti-virus and security;
- Desktop hardware and software(acquisition, maintenance and support);
- Network printing;
- Email, calendar and mailing lists;
- Administrative systems support;
- Student computing support (such as student labs, residence networking);
- Website development and maintenance;
- IT support & maintenance;
- Teaching & learning technologies – such as LMS;
- Training & consultancy;
- Media photography and videography;
- Infrastructure & Services Unit;
- Software applications development and administration.
Leave us a message or email us at email@example.com