The Examination and Records Unit is placed under the Registrar’s Office to manage and facilitate matters relating to examination and academic student’s records for the University.
At AIU, the Examination and Records Unit serves the following functions:
- Managing students’ examinations; making necessary arrangements specific to examination; i.e., invigilation, reception and submission of examination question papers and answers scripts
- Recording all examination grades; receiving and submitting examination results; facilitating the procedure to approve, distribute and preserve the results
- Overseeing the registration processes at Admission Unit for all levels and various situations; completing all steps related to the students’ academic progress and academic record
- Managing all tasks related to students records including the issuance of examination result slips, transcripts, academic certificates and scroll, and also manage the authentication and preservation of the aforementioned, the issuance of replacement copies for lost and damaged documents, and other related matters pertaining to the students’ academic records
- Managing documentation, submission, reception, and preservation processes for all tasks related to the Unit.
Members of Staff
Siti Maizatul Salamin Bt Zainuddin
Mohd Hafiz Bin Mohd Sukri