We are now seeking to recruit motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals who can enhance our students’ learning ecosystem. We are actively looking for young, energetic, capable and hardworking personnel who are compassionate.
Thank you for the interest in Albukhary International University.
Although there may not be any suitable vacancies currently, you are welcome to contact us or deposit your resume below
Albukhary International University is looking for an internship students in any field. Kindly drop your resume in AIU website.
Vacancy: 1 position
Terms of service: Contract
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or its equivalent with at least 2 years of teaching experience and experience in child development/ education psychology OR;
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Elementary Education with at least 2 years of teaching experience OR;
- Minimum Master’s Degree in courses related to Politics & International Relations with at least 2 years of teaching experience OR;
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Media & Communication with at least 2 years of teaching experience OR;
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Psychology with at least 2 years of teaching experience.
- To conduct curriculum development and develop course materials for specific courses.
- To conduct a specified number of hours of face-to-face teaching (lecture, tutorial, practical, or other forms of teaching) per week.
- To prepare examination papers, administer, supervise and carry out assessment of examination as required by the University.
- To engage in research and development work for the purposes of advancement of teaching and learning and in areas consistent with the Vision and Mission of the University.
- To assist the University in consultancy and sponsored research.
- To be involved in community service as and when required by the University.
- To take part in and assist in training courses to upgrade skills relevant to teaching, research, community service or other areas consistent with the Vision and Mission of the University.
- To discharge administrative and other duties as and when requested by the University.
A. THE SCHOOL
AIU International School (AIUIS), founded in 2015, and is managed by AIU ILMU SDN BHD.
An earned Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.(Master’s Degree and Doctorate in Education will be an advantage.)
Minimum of three years of successful, full-time, lead teaching experience required. Minimum of five (5) years of professional related experience, including three (3) years of school based and supervisory experience or any combination thereof.
To provide a challenging, effective, well-rounded international educational experience for the students attending the School
- The Principal is responsible for the direction and supervision of all personnel who perform their respective functions within the school.
- The Principal reports directly to the Board of Governors.
- The Principal will also have to provide monthly report to the Board of Governors who oversee the academic standards and direction of the school.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the coordination of all school activities and programs.
- Direct the school, students and staff towards the school’s vision, mission and the school’s goals.
- Actively promote international education opportunities for students to develop global leadership skills and an understanding of global issues.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring, evaluating and promoting the school instructional programme.
- Work with Senior Leadership Team and Board of Governors to ensure current innovative educational practice, relevant curriculum content and regular assessment of the educational quality.
- To develop strategy and marketing plan for student enrolment process to ensure that the school achieves its targeted enrolment projections.
- Develop school improvement plans with staff that align with the school’s long and short term goals.
- Lead a system of faculty / staff monitoring whereby all teachers receive systematic feedback on their professional performance.
- Recognize and promote the use of Information Technology as an essential 21st century learning tool. Effectively use technology for efficient and effective administrative practices.
- Lead the production of primary curriculum and promotional documentation.
- Coordinate and supervise a school management team.
- Assist in the process of recruiting high quality teachers for the school.
- Plan, propose and manage staff assignments.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the teacher handbook and student handbook.
- Prepare the implementation of the school master calendar in the context of the whole school calendar.
- Work with the Head of department in maintaining a consistent and fair behaviour management system for students.
- Supervise and approve field trips, staff development activities, assemblies, report card distribution, parent/teacher conferences, and other special events.
- Contribute actively and creatively support the whole-school Administrative team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the BOG.