We are now seeking to recruit motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals who can enhance our students’ learning ecosystem. We are actively looking for young, energetic, capable and hardworking personnel who are compassionate.
Thank you for the interest in Albukhary International University.
Although there may not be any suitable vacancies currently, you are welcome to contact us or deposit your resume below
Vacancy: 1 position
Terms of service: Contract basis
- PhD/DBA with relevant Academic/Professional qualifications,
- Experienced academician/professional with a credible track record in teaching & learning, R&D and senior level management.
- Able to lead the School towards academic excellence.
- Creative development of high-quality teaching and learning materials.
- Recommend and develop curriculum and programs (degree, Executive Programs, certificate, and short courses, etc.) within the School, as aligned with the vision and mission of AIU.
- Develop, manage and also ensure the quality of teaching and learning and R&D programs within the guidelines of regulatory bodies of Malaysia, the Board of Governors of AIU, and the School and the AIU management in addition to other accrediting agencies which the university might pursue.
- Conduct teaching and learning (extent of teaching activities as per regulations specified by the regulatory authorities), and R&D of international standard influencing both academics and practitioners.
- Provides students with a written program/course syllabus.
- Participates in the evaluation of the instructional process.
- Work collaboratively with the School dean, faculty and staff, students, and the School and AIU management to streamline academic programs and find efficiencies between courses and programs.
- Ensure that the program and course website and other information sources of the program and courses communicate the vision of the School and program and market the courses and the programs well.
- Uses innovative strategies to continually improve teaching and learning.
- Advance the awareness and reputation of the School by engaging and developing relationships with external stakeholders in the business community, nationally and globally.
- Be an ambassador for the School and the university, actively promoting the university externally and specifically in the business community.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the university management.