We are now seeking to recruit motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals who can enhance our students’ learning ecosystem. We are actively looking for young, energetic, capable and hardworking personnel who are compassionate.
• Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field required;
• Minimum of 8 years working experience in human resources, preferably in a similar industry;
• Experience in supervising and managing professional staff (particularly in education industry) is an advantage;
• Practices high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction;
• Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR function;
• Possess excellent communication, business presentation, decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership planning skills, interpersonal and ethical conduct skills;
• Demonstrates ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while remaining cost-effective;
• In-depth knowledge of Employment & Industrial Relations legislative requirement and law;
• Strong commitment and interest in employee relations and communication;
• Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in human resources including HRIS, Microsoft Office, file management and benefit administration;
• Experience in organization development and change management;
• Language proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company;
• Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget;
• Work closely with the Campus management team to define employee development needs in order to implement Teaching & Development plans and programs to meet the organization’s strategic goals and objectives;
• Support the academics at AIU in becoming an institution recognized for a culture focused on its people, high performing standards, world class leadership and ability to manage change;
• Staffing of the HR department to effectively serve the needs of the organization;
• Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance planning, management development and improvement; and succession planning;
• Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory bodies concerns;
• Demonstrates proficiency in policy development, documentation, training, and implementation;
• Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
• Managing external executive recruiting agencies, employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies;
• Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts both financially and in terms of whether they produced the company's needed objectives and outcomes;
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program;
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program based on competency model;
• Preparing, maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures including salary scale;
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling;
• Immigration matters for expatriates, licensing and teaching permit.
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
• Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Association Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) designation preferred;
• 10+ years related working experience, preferably in a senior financial managerial position;
• Result-oriented, strategic thinker and planner;
• Exceptional communication skills;
• Advance knowledge of current financial & accounting computer application, including proficiency in MS Office and financial reporting software;
• Experience in corporate finance is an advantage.
• Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions;
• Direct financial strategy, planning and forecasts, conferring with CEO and department heads;
• Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth;
• Support/work in close cooperation with the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans;
• Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments;
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, developing action plans;
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances;
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction in line with organizational objectives;
• Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs;
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes;
• Maintain banking relationships which include to represent the company with investment bankers and investors;
• Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package;
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies;
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors;
• Report financial results to the board of directors.
Closing Date: 30 September 2018
Thank you for the interest in Albukhary International University.
Although there may not be any suitable vacancies currently, you are welcome to deposit your resume here.